jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

I was wondering,

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

If we started a competition for a camera or other good...but then I am thinking maybe I will try this on one of my hubs.. to increase traffic???

2. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

come on,,, someone answer me!!!

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hahahaha..... Hi Salt... Not alot of traffic here in the forums either lol

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Um...could you rephrase the question, please?  I honestly have no clue what you're asking.

4. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

a competition with the camera as a prize..????? or a photo competition

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

It's a good method to attract traffic and gain readership audience that's been used by even the 'big' bloggers wink tis a good idea. Not sure on the rules with HP HQ though. Might want send em a email. smile good luck.

6. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Do you mean a competition between hubbers on camera articles or an article on a competition between cameras?

The competitions are a good way to motivate people in to writing, however you can earn just as much organic traffic by writing consistantly for yorself tongue

7. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image89
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago

If you were to offer a camera as a prize, the cost of the camera would most likely be higher than any income from traffic to your Hubpages! smile

8. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Im not sure of the objective. If I was doing it for myself, it would be via my own hubpage...

if it was a competition across hubpages I presume the idea would have to be approved and decided by a group of people...

if it was a group project, maybe find the camera in a hub... so people have to read to find.....

these are just ideas off the top of my head and I am trying to think of ways to make things fun...etc

and pearldiver, yes, you have excellent traffic...maybe you could tutor me?

9. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

a video camera maybe ?

10. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

saks 5th avenue gift card? big_smile

1. 0
      moonphlowerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HAHA!!!!  lol

11. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

good thinking lyrics...