Quick Question...

1. Ann Nonymous profile image60
    Ann Nonymousposted 7 years ago

So if I want to submit a hub for the "Helpful Health" contest for oh let's say the topic and category of "Herbal Remedies," by when do I have to submit it so it is qualified for the contest?

Thanks in advance! I really appreciate it!

-Ann

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Hi Hon, I don't know if this helps  but I hope so

To enter, visit http://hubpages.com/topics/health/2155 and follow the directions in the Helpful Health Hubs Contest tab. All eligible Hubs, up to a maximum of three (3) per day, that are published for the first time between 12:00 noon (PT) on one day and 11:59 AM (PT) the subsequent day during the Promotion Period are considered for the daily drawing (the "Daily Drawing") and weekly and final winners (the "Best Hub Winner", "People's Choice Winner" and "Grand Prize Winner"). Each eligible Hub is only eligible for the Daily Drawing for the day on which the Hub is first published. Eligible entries can only eligible for the Daily Drawing, Best Hub Winner and People's Choice Winner once. To be eligible for a day's Daily Drawing, the Hub must be written on the day’s topic, must be categorized appropriately in the day's topic subcategory, must have a minimum of 300 words, and must be significantly unique from other Hubs and other Web pages. To be eligible for a week's Best Hub Winner or People's Choice Winner, or a Grand Prize Winner, the Hub must be written on the week's topic, must be categorized appropriately in the week's topic subcategory, must have a minimum of 300 words, and must be significantly unique from other Hubs and other Web pages. Eligibility for any prize requires the Hub to have been created and published in accordance with the HubPages Terms of Use and must otherwise comply with the terms of these Official Rules.

xo
    Kimberly

1. Ann Nonymous profile image60
      Ann Nonymousposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Kimberly!
      So if I want to enter the one that is for Monday I have to have it submitted by Saturday noon?

Thanks again!!!!!!

working