jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Pictures Alone can Be with Hubs? Why they get more traffic?

1. beinghappy4ever profile image61
    beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago

do you think that hubs with pictures (of course, of some beautiful girls :p) can make traffic bringing pages? I have two hubs with a series of pictures of the beautiful actress anushka. Also I have a detailed hub about Applied microbiology. But unfortunately people tend to see the gal than my science hub where I invested much more effort sad

Why this is so?

Thanks for your time.

1. beinghappy4ever profile image61
      beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago in reply to this

People might have seen I'm sitting here sad big_smile I'm getting some visits over there. smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I would have to wonder who you are promoting your Hub to tongue general public or people in the science field hmm both will look at your hub differently. Where are you promoting your Hub to attract people interested only in a picture of some girl tongue no money will be made promoting to the wrong crowd.

3. Lymond profile image85
    Lymondposted 6 years ago

People will give the pretty girl a cursory glance much more frequently than investing 5 minutes reading microbiology. On the other hand, I'm a little dubious of collecting together a bunch of pictures that aren't yours and putting a quick verbal intro to each and calling it a hub...

In any case, check your analytics for the time on page.