jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Kontera tags

1. profile image60
    naseem1posted 7 years ago

My kontera id has been approved long time age.My affiliate setting states that kontera tag is at set position.But no kontera ads are showing on my hubpages.I contacted Kontera support.They have reported  that there are no Kontera tags on my Hubpages site.They have asked me to add the tags on my page.Please help me to solve the problem i.e how should i place the Kontera tags on my page correctly.

2. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 7 years ago

First of all, you need to make sure you have your Kontera ID added in your Affiliate Settings.

Then on that page you can also set it to turn on Kontera ads on all your hubs. Or you can do them individually for each while in edit mode.

To check if you have Kontera ads properly enabled you need to check the pages while you are logged out.

And checking your Childhood Autism hub, it would be a good idea to get rid of the Amazon capsule as there are no products in there that are relevant to the content. In the very least get rid of the vibrators.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"And checking your Childhood Autism hub, it would be a good idea to get rid of the Amazon capsule as there are no products in there that are relevant to the content. In the very least get rid of the vibrators."

You kill me Darkside smile

2. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

OMG how inappropriate can you get!!! big_smile
      I didn't even know Amazon sold those!

3. thisisoli profile image56
      thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

haha, really?? vibrators on a child autism hub?!

Think some product optimization might thelp there tongue

Kontera is not a huge earner anyway, earning me around 10% of my Adsense earnings.  I think of it as unobtrusive supplimental earnings rather than a real source of income.

working