getting my tech skills up to date!

1. gramarye profile image60
    gramaryeposted 6 years ago

For the past 4 years I've been writing a PhD thesis and ignoring all the fun of the web. When I joined hub pages 5 weeks ago, I felt  totally lost - backlinks, rss feed, youtube etc etc. However, hubpages has forced me to go on a new learning curve, and my tech skills are gradually recovering - there was a lot to learn after 4 years - it has moved sooooo fast! Now I can upload my vidoes to you tube, link them to hub pages and have lots of fun. Please, do look at my videos at Garden of Unearthly Delights and Adelaide Buskers. Your comments will be welcome! Does anyone else feel alienated by new, fast moving technology?

1. akmyamuna profile image11
      akmyamunaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure I will have a look at your hubs...

Yes, I totally agree with you. If you away from fast changing technology for quite some time, definetly you would lost. Simple example of mine is, I used office 2007 in my previous company, but my new company only have 2003. So after one year work on this company with 2003, I again install 2007. Simply there are many things I forgot.

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Ladies help is at hand! LivewithRichard wrote a hub inspired by a forum chat much along these lines have a look … -Marketing