Google Adsense Rejected my application yet their ads fill my hubpage..

1. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

I just started my first hubpage 2 days ago. Almost within an hour I saw Google Ads all over the ad spaces in my hub.

Till such time that I get a Google Adsense account I want to be able to remove all Google Ads from my page..and give my Amazon Account the space. I got approved by Amazon within a day. I have to find out how I enable my pages so Amazon Ads appear in it.

This is what I face with Google Adsense Applications.

I applied to Adsense thru hubpages and they rejected me. This was one reason they gave: my page has no substantial original work.

I don't understand this because my hub page has been my own creation.

If they think my page is not upto their standards, how come they manage to place their ads all over my page? I feel violated because it makes me wonder if they want to earn 100% off my page/hubpages? after this very unpleasant reason.

Another reason they gave was I have to have my web on for 6 months atleast. When I applied I could not give my Dubai residence address because the terms of google automatically showed in arabic which I could not understand. So I registered my India (permanent) address. When I later looked up the terms closely....I notice Google does not allow China and India subscribers without their domain being 6 months old. This too was a sad thing for me to hear.

Next, I tried applying to Google using my 1 year old domain with my Dubai address and I get back a regret note. Worse is in hubpages I get the message under Google affiliates as "Disabled due to TOS violation".

I have no clue how to solve this application problem with Google Adsense because my emails to adsense support too is bouncing back.

I need help badly.

Thanks in advance

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Google ads are how HubPages pays for itself.  You're going to get those ads on your Hubs unless you make ones that fit HubPages' definition of non-commercial.

You only have 1 Hub.  That is not a substantial amount of work, and most likely the reason that your application was rejected.

1. rembrandz profile image87
      rembrandzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks a lot Relache