jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Need Help With My Hub

1. englightenedsoul profile image59
    englightenedsoulposted 7 years ago

Well this hub is doing really well for me in terms of traffic. I get 40+ google search engine traffic and plus traffic from ask.com and other sites. But the problem is it is not converting. I know it is a topic that would not attract readers to click but can someone advise me how can i monetize it.I am currently using adsense and amazon.Help would be really appreciated.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Winter-Olympic-Games

2. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago

Okay here is what I see, there is little room for ads and as most content is on the Olympics not much of a variety of ads. You might want to add additional tags such as skiing or ice skating so that ads for skis and skates will come up?

3. englightenedsoul profile image59

Thank you so much Faybe. I have added the keywords you mention. Thanks again for the help.

4. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago

No problem, I just count the number of ads. If I have less than nine I make adjustments.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Hubs that are overviews of time-restricted subjects aren't the best for earning.  In a short time, that Hub won't be relevant for four more years.

Also, have you considered adding some retail capsules?

6. englightenedsoul profile image59

You are right relache and thats the reason I did not bother much about this hub. Did not do much backlink and all. Just wrote it as a part of the hub mob weekly.  But considering the organic traffic it is receiving I was just wondering if i could monetize it. I am an amazon affiliate so shall I put amazon capsule at the end of the hub??

working