jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Back in Two Weeks

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

Just to let all of my fellow hubber friends know that they should not worry that I will be missing for a couple of weeks as of today, Monday 1st March. I am off on holiday to the Red Sea in Egypt, and doubt I will have Internet access, so I may not be online. I shall be back on the 17th March though, so don't fret, you can't get rid of me that easily LOL wink

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Misty,

Be safe, have a great trip and look forward to seeing what you write about or if you do write about it?

Either way, hope you enjoy yourself and come back safely. smile

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I am jealous. Have fun!

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

I am sure I will find something from my holiday to write about. Would like to try riding a camel, so that could be an interesting one big_smile

5. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

My great Aunt visited egypt many years ago she rode a camel on her 91st Bday.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow, that is impressive. smile

6. Ann Nonymous profile image59
    Ann Nonymousposted 7 years ago

You deserve a holiday/vacation! I will definitely miss your writing but writers need a lot R&R and hopefully after this break you'll feel 100% ready for anything!

Have Fun, misty!!!!!!!

1. Ann Nonymous profile image59
      Ann Nonymousposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh, and 100% jealous!!!!!

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Missing you all already, so will no doubt be back online as soon as I hit my home again on the 17th. Take care and will catch up soon smile

7. profile image65
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

No doubt you will bring some seeds back with you to sow new hubs with, and we will be looking forward to them!

working