Expert opinions

1. haaris_1 profile image61
    haaris_1posted 6 years ago

Hi every one,

I have published 4 hubs till now but still am not satisfied wid my hubs. Please if i can have your comments on my hubs in order to make them better and more interesting i'll be grateful..... Thx

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Hello haaris_1,

Bear in mind that it will take time for you hubs to flourish. I have to say that content wise, you are doing a great job. Your hubs have promise and should do well given how informative and detailed they are.

At first glance I would have the follow suggestions:

1) Add some more eye candy and/or a little interactivity. Try and break up the text a little bit and use more text modules so you can add relevant links, colorful photos or polls.

2) If you want to make a little revenue off your hubs then I suggest you do some keyword research since your tags seem a little generic.

You can do that here:

Keep hubbin',

3. NoRR4Me profile image83
    NoRR4Meposted 6 years ago

Your hubs are very informative. I agree with thooghun that you should add more pictures. I noticed that in the Banana hub you didn't bold print the key points. That would help to make it stand out.

Lastly, the hub about Cummin is kinda long. Perhaps you can break it up into smaller pieces. Also, I think the picture at the top is too big.

Just my 2cent.

Welcome to HubPages.