jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Can any1 help a 12th grade?

1. maxx2010 profile image59
    maxx2010posted 6 years ago

guys i really need to improve upon my hubs....valuable suggestions are requested...i dont mind any critisism..coz it makes man perfect!

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are in good hands with cosette and ohma, I am personally computer illiterate and just learning, read a hub and rated you up, though. Glad to meet you.

2. Rafini profile image82
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I read one of your hubs maxx and sent you an email.

2. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

what do you need help with Maxx?

3. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

From what I have seen I would suggest that you might want to play around with your image capsules to maximize ad placement. Marisa Wright has written an excellent hub on this topic.
    another thing that I think is a turnoff is the use of slang especially in titles "Goggle Ain't Just Search". This may be just a personal thing but I usually do not give articles like that much time because they seem very unprofessional.

I do however like the info and it does seem that you research your topic so that is a really big plus.

4. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

My only advice is on your lingere hub, maybe you could do some writing in between the pics...

This is 'name of the outfit' from the 'name of the collection' modeled by 'name of the honey'...

In all I enjoyed the hubs that I read. The need to let everyone know your black in the Titles may hold you back, as Ohma said it makes it feel unprofessional. The google hub was very interesting, but the poor grammar in the title would have me pass it by.

5. maxx2010 profile image59
    maxx2010posted 6 years ago

wow!thanx mike for spending your useful time readin mine...
    yes...i think i would write more into the lingerie hubs.
    nw wat could be the hub title for the google search hub?
    can any1 help?

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
      Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Google the search engine that does a whole lot more...

Give Google a search and you may find more than you thought...

Google searches; the one-stop answer to more than you thought...

The search engine that could...  Google

6. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Maxx, I think you should write about stuff that you really like. Do some research on it because you are interested and write about it.  Just posting up pix is the easy way out.

Also the nokia hub you have is good, but put review on there somewhere and write your experience using it.  There's always people who want a review