jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense and dating single indian women, what fun!

1. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Perhaps this happens just to me -- I certainly hope not. On new hubs, before Google has had a chance to scan for ad sense keywords, the ads ALWAYS seem to be about dating single Indian women.

My new toddler high chair hub was graced with "date sexy indian women", and the irony made me smile.

A quick round of looking at latest hubs has in part confirmed the veracity of my hypothesis.

I had no idea singe Indian women were such a general, hot topic.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had this happen on a human trafficking hub, kinda inappropriate yikes
      I think you can block certain ads from showing on any of your hubs in analytics but I have yet to work that one out tongue

1. thooghun profile image87
        thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL, that is inappropriate.

I have found inspiration for my new hub which will be entitled: "Google's Obession With Dating Single Indian Women" I wonder whether it will serve as link bait or sink to the profund recesses of the Internet. Probably the latter but I can't resist.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If you let your finished but unpublished Hubs hang out for about a week before you hit publish, the AdSense ads will become much more optimized.

And remember, your ad codes are on your Hubs 60% of the time.  During the 40% of the time that HubPages codes apply, sitewide stats tend to overrule Hub specifics a bit and the ads can change drastically.

1. Jule Romans profile image88
      Jule Romansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have been wondering about that. Doesn't it bring down my hubscore to make a hub and leave it sitting there unfinished? It has a really low score as I am working on it. I was trying to create it all on WORD  and then transfer it.  I'd much rather create online, if it won't hurt my score.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, because Hubs don't count towards your score until they're published.

And if you start a Hub and leave it unpublished for a few days, its Hubscore will start creeping up before you even publish it.

3. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 6 years ago

Ya exactly i have written hubs regarding technology and web site hosting but ads appear like hot girls,photos,dating,what exactly is this?

4. satyenhacks profile image60
    satyenhacksposted 6 years ago

same for me .....as I publish a hub about Computers, The first ads is about hot sexy dating and like this.