jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Just posted my first hub with Amazon ads...feedback please

1. ChristinaScibona profile image83
    ChristinaScibonaposted 7 years ago

Okay...I have been working all afternoon on this one.  It is my first Amazon ad hub....what do you think?  Be honest....

ChristinaScibonaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ohhh..sorry forgot to tell you which one....Rh Disease

2. Moon Goddess1854 profile image62
      Moon Goddess1854posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi!

First off, you have a well written and very interesting article. It's sincere and it reaches out to the reader. That's my impression. I normally don't read many articles on medical sciences, health or diseases. However, yours made me read through it with particular attention.

Now as for my personal opinion on ad placement, I am not an expert but I think that the Amazon ad should be at the top of your post.  Most people I know, myself included, scan articles from top to bottom before they go back and read it thoroughly. If there's a book that interest me, it would be piqued immediately because while my eyes read the words, I can also see within my vision, books that could be interesting. I hope this makes sense.

Cheerio!

2. AllanWrites profile image59
    AllanWritesposted 7 years ago

It's great.

May I recommend that you sign up for google adsense if you haven't?

I have...I am just waiting for approval....

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I can only imagine how hard it was for you to write that. I think you have done an excellent job. two thumbs up!

Thank you.  It was hard but it had to be written.  I have started to write a book about it.  It has a lot more detail as to what we went through...maybe someday I will finish it smile

working