If You Agree I Am Sorry

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (99 posts)
  1. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Well Hubbers I just got an email which I will post here.

(What a bunch of crap
    The only reason you are writing this blog is to make money on the back of other Hubber's
    You are using Hubber's to earn money through your Adsense.
    I cant believe Hubber's are falling for this.
    You will never see one of my Hubs on there and if you ever try and put one on I will report you.
    Have fun screwing Hubber's.)

If any Hubbers believe this for a second let me explain something.

As of this moment I have made exactly zero on adsense from this blog.

Oh sure if I keep promoting this blog Im sure eventually I will make a few bucks but i will stake my adsense account that I wont retire from this blog.

Most of you know what blog Im talking about.

Its the blog I built to help Hubbers get more traffic and perhaps a backlink.

If anyone feels the same please let me know and I will be sure to never put one of your hubs on my blog.

There always has to be one in the crowd.

Dale

1. hublim profile image68
      hublimposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello Dale

You recently posted one of my hubs and I was very happy you did so. The email will be one persons opinion and you should not believe this is people opinion in general.

The evidence lies in the number of people who are offering their work to you in your other forum post.

I think it was naive of the emailler, links to hubs can only be a good thing, you are promoting other hubbers work and in the long run contributing to their own success.

Why shouldn't you have a little success of your own for your hard work? If you are putting in the hours promoting the site you should not feel guilty about earning from ad sense. This does not
      appear to be your primary motivation, however, it seems you genuinely want to help other hubbers.

I'd think anyone would be happy for some free publicity!

If you do have reservations about posting content without the owners consent you may want to comment on their hub before doing so.

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Wow whoever emailed you is a real jerk! I always tell ppl that if they have a link about something I have written about to send me their link so I can link it to mine and help them get traffic. What a loser!

Ignore that jerk, Dale! I definitely do not agree with what they had said because I know you only want to help others!

3. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Some people don't understand how it works here, and some of those are jerks with no common sense. I would give it the attention it deserves Dale. None. smile

4. englightenedsoul profile image58
    englightenedsoulposted 14 years ago

I am with you Dale.  You are doing a wonderful job and I feel proud having one of my hub on your blog.  And ignore the mail and that jerk.

5. wyanjen profile image72
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

If you can earn a little from Adsense by posting a link to my hub, knock yourself out.
    I promise I won't give you a hard time if I earn a little myself from the awesome backlink you gave me.

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said guys! smile

2. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you! Dale, you can use my hubs in any hub you want!

Mine too. smile I trust you completely, as other experienced hubbers do.

1. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
          Lita C. Malicdemposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry about that guy, he's done a great deservice not only to you but to all of us here at hubpages. He should be sorry now that you found out.

Let's be vigilant as always. You are a great help to me who is not very keen on noting such grievous mistakes. Thank you for sharing this.

2. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

And mine! big_smile

3. Jane@CM profile image60
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Dale, I think its a great backlink.  Feel free to use mine too smile 

Ignore the email, obviously the person doesn't understand.

4. Mieka profile image62
        Miekaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mine too!
        I've visited you blog a couple of times already, and I think it is a great initiative. Plus I found some cool hubs through your blog!
        Keep going, and we'll keep visiting smile

Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The cool thing is the blog is seeing more and more traffic everyday.

That will be very beneficial to everyone involved.

Thanks for visiting

Cheers

Dale

3. drej2522 profile image67
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed...agreed...oy, people...I hate them! big_smile

1. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey, I LOVE this!  A Yiddish leopard!! lol

1. wyanjen profile image72
          wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. drej2522 profile image67

haha...justa lazy leopard!!!

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
            wavegirl22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

pfffff!

Dale -

Great Job . . your efforts obviously have this person jealous. . or just wanting to get you all in a tizzy. You and everyone else knows what a great thing you are doing!

My hat goes off to you!

4. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats my thought exactly!

Dale thanks for the back link and the traffic! Feel free to back link any hub you wish wink lol

6. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Thanks everyone.

I spend roughly 45 minutes almost everyday posting on the blog and about 2 hours a week promoting the blog.

I do this because I want to and as a thank you.

Because of Hubpages my internet career has come a long way.

Not to mention all the great people I have met here.

I would just be happy to make enough in Adsense to pay for the domain name but if I dont who cares.

I have had quite a few domain names that never made a red cent in the past.

I am also quite proud to see how the rankings increase on a daily basis and hopefully one day the back links people are getting will be quite valuable to them.

Never the less thanks again and I will keep updating and promoting the blog because I find it to be fun and its a way to get away from some of the stuff online that does pay the bills.

7. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

wow, sorry to hear that.  oh well, it's his loss if you ask me.  if he doesn't want your help, then it's his loss. me personally, i wouldn't mind getting a little help on hubpages, as I'm not making anything on here, so any help to gain traffic would be great. lol.  not that Im asking anyone here, but I was just saying. Anyway, i would pay this guy no mind.  everyone going to be a critic i guess.

8. Michael Willis profile image66
    Michael Willisposted 14 years ago

Geee...ignore them Dale and do what you are doing. Some people live a bitter life and have to try to make us feel as bad as they do!
    What you are doing is a good thing. You made it clear when you first posted a thread about this blog you started. Guess someone didn't understand the English language.

The only reason I haven't sent you a hub is I don't think you would be able to blog about the topics I write. lol Some topics can be used for what you are doing and some would be hard to.

9. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Dale, you don't need to feed that troll. There are plenty of out there just ignore them. I'm getting lot of love letters cause of my post in religious forums, so you can guess that no matter what we do we're getting on nerves of some type of people who just don't like what we do.

I'm promoting other Hubbers hubs using my twitter account: frontvibe daily (if possible). I'll tweet about your blog as well. Keep it up.

10. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Unfortunately the most ignorant are usually the most vocal.

Perhaps they were truly just jealous that their own writing was never nominated for inclusion?..seems likely as they certainly dont know the first thing about online publishing and revenue generation.

keep on, keepin on

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

jealousy is an ugly thing, i agree, and it is what is behind a lot of trouble not only on this forum but in life in general.

i totally agree with this. you can avoid people's hubs if you don't like them, you can ignore them in the forums, and even then, they follow you in emails and come after you, and then when you ignore them THERE, they start flagging your hubs for deletion just because they can't get a rise out of you. i think people who do stuff like this are cowards, no doubt, and more than a little unhinged. thank you.

p.s. no offense, Dale, but why not identify the person? i know i'd like to know who it is... (of course, we could start scouring posts for people who incorrectly punctuate the plural of  "hubber" yikes)

2. Mamelody profile image61
      Mamelodyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yep you've said it.. its pure jealousy.. like they say.. "empty vessels make a lot of noise" ignore 'em..

11. wyanjen profile image72
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

What's up with the e-mail, too?
    Not enough guts to complain out where everybody can see it?

I can't stand when people take something out of the forums and e-mail people directly.
    just my humble opinion. smile

1. profile image0

My humble opinion too. the person who emailed Dale definitely got no guts or b@lls

spine.
        stones.
        backbone.

nothing hard there at all....
        lol

1. profile image0

ewwww jelly spine? lol

1. drej2522 profile image67

ha...jellyspine..

2. earnestshub profile image81

Yeh, I don't get that either. The other thing I don't get is what this person thinks is wrong with making money from adsense? lol

I am thinking they are thinking I am making money on the blog from the work Hubbers are doing.

Like I said if i do then cool, but honestly there is every subject possible on the blog so really there are no ads that are relevant to anything.

Its not like it is a car blog where all the ads are related to say cars and stuff like that.

Oh well, not sure why I am explaining myself. I know who the true people here are.

Dale

Yep. You have many good friends here. smile

3. Dale Mazurek profile image62

I agree, I wish this person would have called me out in the public forums.

I did think for a very short second about posting their name but quickly decided that would make me no better.

I would be glad to have them call me out in public because right from day one I know I have done no wrong to a single Hubber by posting their hubs.

Not to mention how much I have learned from reading the hubs before I post about them.

This is a mission I will keep up.  Initally I started by picking hubs myself but this way works so much better.  I have read hubs and met hubbers that I probably wouldnt have found on my own.

Dale

Me too.
        This is a great way to pick up some reading. I really like the idea that a hubber can pick his or her own, and then pick one from somebody else. You get a good feel for everybody's interests, and also exposure to writers that you wouldn't necessarily track down on your own.

12. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

well screw'em.  i'd pay that guy no mind.  maybe he was drunk or something.

1. drej2522 profile image67

or (in a high-pitched voice) highhhhhhhhhhh!

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe he was jealous as his hub wasnt there?

1. profile image0

yeah, but neither was mine, but you don't see me hating on the guy for helping other hubbers out.  lol. i mean there's no excuse for this hater to act like baby over this.

Thank you

You are more then welcome to submit one of your hubs, all I ask is you also submit a hub of someone else as well

Dale

1. profile image0

oh okay.   can the hub be about anything?  or does it have to be about a certain topic?  if so, does my hub and the person i recommend also have to be about the same subject?

I only have a few rules.  The hub does have to be adsense friendly which should account for all hubs, and it cannot be some spammy affiliate hub.

I dont mind marketing hubs as long as you are really selling something you really believe in

Dale

1. profile image0

oh okay.  so a film and music review would count then right?

Yes, those would be absolutely great, all I ask is you submit them to the original post at http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31383#top

Dale

1. profile image0

oh okay.  thanks a lot dale. i'll be sure to do that, and I know just the hubber to promote along with me too.  big_smile  thanks man.

13. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

I disagree, in fact, I strongly disagree! Really sorry you have to hear this kind of crap Dale and I'm glad to see I am not alone in saying that I really appreciate what you are doing for a lot of hubbers here. I hope you keep on doing what you are doing and ignore whoever it is that emailed you.

14. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Dale, he is a spineless wanker and you are an awesome hubber.  Pay no mind, we got your back, count on that xo

15. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

This is all too complicated for me as I dont know what backlinks are etc - however - now that I am here - I will say good morning from Ireland smile

1. bonny2010 profile image60
      bonny2010posted 14 years agoin reply to this

good to know Iam not the only one who doesn't know what a backlink is
      but I know what a myall is and the person who upped you Dale is that and more - as you can see there are more good folks who have your back than one who wants to knife it - keep doing what your doing mate cause people like me need people like you -cheers and have a great day.

I really need to say thank you again.

Below is a great hub on backlinks, This hub will give you some great knowledge as to what a back link is. 

Its not one of my hubs but belongs to one of the many great hubbers here.  It is also posted on my blog.

http://hubpages.com/hub/What-is-a-link

Happy reading

Cheers

Dale

16. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

Dale you have worked very hard on that blog and it is we Hubbers who are getting the benefit of your hard work.

Personally I hope that you start to rake in ££££££s in adsense money, because you deserve it.  I don't think that the Hubber who emailed you understands community and the idea of everyone benefitting from being part of the community and helping each other out

17. Jen's Solitude profile image86
    Jen's Solitudeposted 14 years ago

Dale, I think if you consider all the thank you notes and emails you have received and compare them to the complaints, it will speak volumes as to how the majority feel about your blog.

You are doing all the work and giving us a free backlink, I hope you do make something from it. Who would begrudge you that? Maybe someone who didn't think of it first?

Your motives were pure, your intentions clear, I don't think complaints should be given any weight in your mind and heart.

18. wrenfrost56 profile image55
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Sorry you had to recieve such an awful email, I'm thinking that they don't understand just what a good job your doing in helping to promote our hubs. Please feel free to use as many links to my hubs as you like. I hope you do make some money from your blog, after all you've put the work in. smile

19. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

there are some nasty negative people around,,,,,, but if you want to add all my hubs to get more traffic, please feel free.  I  need all the help i can get.

20. Tom Cornett profile image81
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Help should always be appreciated...keep on hubbin' Dale!  smile

21. Dale Mazurek profile image62

I woke up this morning to find this post at the top of the forum page.

I sure do appreciate all the support.  I just had to go and update the blog first thing before doing anything else.

Again, I say thank you to all Hubbers

Dale

1. Faybe Bay profile image65
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dale, I Know this is not the forum for it, but I have a hub for your blog.

Thats okay Faybe Bay  A couple of your hubs seem to be very popular.  I have gotten multiple requests for some of your hubs.

Here is the forum post where you can give your contributions

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31383

Dale

22. 1974 profile image68
    1974posted 14 years ago

Blog promoting Hubs?  Free back link?  Where's the problem?  If you don't mind, could you mail me the url smile

NM: just read your profile page

The link is on my profile page near the bottom.  I would post it here but I dont want to push my luck on the rules.

Dale

No I know, but I just read it, it's about a missing girl, by Tom Cornett. I was so glad you were here, I was gonna go to the other post, but it's important.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Many-Childr … In-A-Storm

You are right.  I will get the hub up on the blog right now before any more time is wasted.

thanks, sorry to interrupt.

No worries.  The hub as well as Crazdwriters is now up on the blog. 

If I could help make even one person aware I would be happy.

Dale

That's great. I was off reading. I have to take my son to school. I will let you get back to your fan club.  You already know I am a huge fan smile Anyone who would spend so much of his own time to promote others deserves a medal, not a meddlesome e-mail.

23. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Hi Dale, that unexpected email must have been like a slug out of nowhere which is why you were uncertain enough to post this hub. Rest assured, you shouldn't feel that way now or in the future and I wanted to add my support to your service, because I do consider your blog a wonderful service to us. And I was very happy that you chose to include me. And I'm just not giving you my support because you included me. lol

Some people can only see the bad side of things, don't let them get to you.

24. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Hello Dale,

The idiot who emailed you will probably be chagrined to realise that his/her action has resulted in bringing your generous efforts to more people's attention big_smile

I've just made a request on your other thread and I hope many more do as well. If you do make any money from your blog, so what? You are spreading hub love and it's not as if you are charging hubbers for the privilege.

25. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

How mean Dale. If it makes you feel any better, I would have told them to pissoff smile

Nothing wrong in what you're doing, only a whole lot of right. Don't be so sensitive. How many folks support your endeavour? And one person makes you doubt what you're doing.

You're doing great.

Go have a vodka. Then get back to it and add one of my hubs please tongue

26. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

We got your back,Dale!  Proceed with pride!

27. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

If you ever want to help me I will greatly appreciate it. If that in turn helps you then so much the better. Whoever sent that has something that is making them angry. Probably nothing to do with any of us. Just looking for a place to point the finger because they are being pointed at somewhere else. Thanks for being nice. Namaste

28. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

i think asking permission first (through comments to their hubs) is a good idea, maybe they would do the same for you.  I think if my hubs showed up on someone else's blog it would be a bit intimidating (what do they think they're doing??).

Honestly, if I have to start asking and waiting for permission I would probably stop doing this.

I use my time and I love doing this but I also use my time for ventures that really do make me money.

I understand now that most people like what I am doing.  If I put a hub up and someone doesnt like it thecan surely contact me and I will take it down.

Dale

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey Dale, something similar happened to me. someone was really pi$$ed about a hub i wrote. the hub did not violate HubPage's TOS at all, but the person was persistent, telling me in email that they had flagged my hub for deletion and proceeding to cast apsersions upon my character, etc. and i didn't even read half ot it as it was too rambling and whatnot.

i unpublished my hub and then i thought, wait a minute, i am letting ONE HUBBER dictate my actions and for what? because i let them intimidate me because who knows what they would do next, right?

but i emailed HubPages about it and got some advice and repiblished it.

and even if no one likes your hub, so what? as long as HubPages does, that is what counts. don't let some idiot silence you.

I just really do not understand people sometimes. 

I guess no matter where we are and what we are doing someone will always be opposed to it.

Life must go on

Cheers

Dale

2. Rafini profile image82
        Rafiniposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am not suggesting you should Do As I Say, I am merely giving a suggestion on handling it if it were a problem for some, which it apparently is. I am glad you brought it up, cuz I didn't even know you could do such a thing (except obviously your own) but now I'm aware of it.

I didn't intend to say you should, it was just a comment with my opinion.

29. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Totally siding with you, Dale. Rock on.

30. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

I just want to say:

thank you for the opportunity for me to share my opinion, as I would rather share and learn than keep it to myself.  smile

You are absolutely welcome and I absolutely adore everyones opinion.  I may not always agree but thats what life is about.

Thanks for posting

Cheers

Dale

31. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Oh, ick Cosette and Dale.  How irritating and uncalled for.  I agree, Dale.  I'm just fine if you have one of my hubs on your site.  I remember when you initially proposed the idea to HP at large.  You asked for feedback, etc.  I could tell you had nothing but the kindest of intentions. 

Don't let 'em get you down, Dale.

1. Rafini profile image82

I did not know this! 

After receiving positive feedback - go for it!   Nobody should have anything to complain about after they gave you the green light.

just a question:  how would a new hubber find out about this?  I mean, is it mentioned anywhere?  Maybe a good idea would be to mention in on yor HubPages profile where new hubbers have a chance of learning about this opportunity & can contact you if they do not want to participate.

You are right, I should have it more obvious in my profile and will get to that later on today. 

For now here is the original post and you are more than welcome to get some hubs submitted

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31383#top

Dale

1. Rafini profile image82

thank you for the link.  it sounds like a great idea, but I still think I'm not ready for it.  smile 
          perhaps in the future  smile
          Now I will know I can contact you though.  smile

32. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

Dale there is always one of them in the crowd. Don't let it ruin your day.
    kindest regards Zsuzsy

33. Haunty profile image75
    Hauntyposted 14 years ago

You are exposing my hubs to the public by linking to them. How dare you?! Ain't no one dare read my hubs! They are MINEE!!!

34. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

If you were stealing peoples work I could see why peopel would be annoyed, but you are writing all your own content, and linking to the Hubs you find interesting, which there is NOTHING wrong with.

In essence your site is like Digg, except you are the one doing all the work for other people, and its Do Follow. Who cares if you are making money out of it, not only is it your site, but it is helping other peoples websites in the serps!

Keep up the good work!

35. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

P.S if anything I think you should be using a referral tracker on these Hubs so if people sign up you get some credit!

36. Wayne Orvisburg profile image63
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 14 years ago

I havent looked at your blog, but I'm guessing you don't post a copy of the hub. In which case, this is free marketing. So WTF? No problem and thanks!

37. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

oh geez... someone sounds jealous. isn't it 'funny' how there are so many experts out there that think they know more than anyone else? I get a chuckle from these people. I think your blog is a great way to link together and I'm happy to have one of mine there. keep up the good work. don't let it get to you.

38. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Dale, never mind what this person is accusing you of.  What you started was done with the best of intentions.  I, personally, appreciate the effort, time and thoughtfulness that you have put into your blog.  Just for the record, because of your blog, my traffic to my particular hub did increase for that week and the following week.  But can't share the adsense with you--no profit!  lol

Thanks Dale for trying to maintain a community feeling!

(and, yes, there's always one out there!!!  hmm)

39. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Dale, your amazing and a true representation of a what a goo, no, great hubber is, never forget that.

Thank you

That truly means a lot coming from you

Dale

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile

40. Sue Adams profile image95
    Sue Adamsposted 14 years ago

I loved the write-up you did on my EasyFitness hub that you posted a link to on your blog. Thanks! Maybe the person who wrote the nasty email doesn't understand anyhting about backlinks and promotion. Maybe they were in a bad mood because of a lack of success through their own ignorance. Empathy first. If that doesn't work, just ignore them.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)