jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Amazon clicks

1. leigia67 profile image87
    leigia67posted 7 years ago

Is there a way to tell which hubs are generating amazon clicks?  I am getting a few clicks, but no orders.  Just curious which hubs are generating the clicks.  Thanks

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Sadly you can't do any sort of specific tracking, but really if you are targeting your products tightly to the Hub topic, you should be able to get a rough idea just by what's ordered.

3. imremarkabletoo profile image59
    imremarkabletooposted 7 years ago

you need to setup a redirect page where you will collect the clicks before sending it to amazon

1. profile image60
      naseem1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Can you please explain me in detail how to setup a redirect page where i will have to collect the clicks before sending it to amazon.

1. thisisoli profile image57
        thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You cannot do that with the Amazon modules, which means that data could only be collected with contextual links.

To be honest your best bet is to use google analytics with hte 'overview' function.

1. profile image60
          naseem1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your reply thisisoli

4. leigia67 profile image87
    leigia67posted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone...:>

5. classicalgeek profile image87
    classicalgeekposted 7 years ago

Actually, you CAN, but you wouldn't want to. The best way is to become familiar enough with what Amazon is showing on your hubs that you will know where the clicks came from. Then go to the "orders" report and look at "items without orders." This should tell you which products are attracting clicks, and then you can relate those clicks to your hubs.

working