How to Invite other Writers to the Hub

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Happy Easter everyone!
    I wanted to ask what is the best way to invite other writers here to the hub? By sending them a link to one of my hubs or ? I have a friend that wants to join and I'm not sure of the best way to send an invite.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Hey Dorsi.

If you want to get credit for their signups (which gives you revenue from their hubs as well as yours), go to the Trackers section of your account setting and create a new tracker.  Then, simply input the tracker before the "/hub" section of your URL.  After you've created a new tracker, you can also go to any one of your hubs and click the "Share" icon at the bottom of the hub, in the same area where you give thumbs up or thumbs down or flag a hub for violations, and click "Email to friends."  You'll then be given a form that lets you choose a tracker from the dropdown menu, and it will automatically input the tracker into the URL in the email.

Hope this helps!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

How about sending her a link of one of your articles, with a tracking code in it?

I posted on about here where I linked to the "about us" page. People have looked but not signed up yet. I put links to my articles in my emails too with tracking codes.