jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Cayden Ryan profile image61
    Cayden Ryanposted 6 years ago

How on earth do I get Google Adsense set up? I feel like a noob, since I'm a paid computer geek, but I need to know how lol

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

HubPages has a step-by-step guide.  These instructions are specific to this site, whereas the Google site will presume you are running your own domain.

3. oderog profile image43
    oderogposted 6 years ago

You can set up a blogger account to speed up the processing of your Google Adsense account. With blogger account you will not wait for long for your Google Adsense to be approved. To set your blogger account just click on "www.blogger.com" from there you will be able to follow the online screen instruction

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

Set up a blogger account and write some content to your blog. After setting your blog you can click to the option monetize. Follow step by step process.

Blogger is a set up of Google. Hence, it is easier to get approval through this.

Hubpages have special arrangements with Google and your account with Hubpages will also be approved. Please write some more useful hubs with original content and your account will be approved. Please be patient.

Jyoti Kothari