jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

what happens to Nelle's hub?

1. chinweike profile image45
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

There is one of Nelle's hub that i read all the time that i can't find anymore. The hub talked on how she made certain amount of money from hubpages last year.
    Can anyone tell me what happened to it?

2. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago

She had a post that she was deleting some. That was probably one of them.

chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks JeanMeriam for the information. But what could be the problem. Can you give me the link to the post explaining what the problem is.

3. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

I think those hubs are not making money for her and that's why she deleted it. Ask her if she could put it online on her blog if there is no problem.

really?

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I don't have a blog about making money. All of my personal sites are affiliate sites.

When I wrote those hubs I thought people would just read them and make them their own. I didn't understand that many would try and have me become their personal tutor - and that's putting it mildly. I just am not suited to that. It was my mistake at not understanding online dynamics.

So I'm just going to focus on selling from now on.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Make their own without clinging to you every step of the way and asking you how to do every little thing?  But Nellie, then they'd have to do some work... http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/rolleye/rolleye0011.gif

2. chinweike profile image45

Is a pity that i will be losing one of the hubs that really motivates me, but that is okay since it was unpublished for a reason

5. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 7 years ago

So agree with relache.  wink

working