jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

eBay to cease partnership with Commission Junction and go it alone

1. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 8 years ago

I have just read an email that eBay will be ceasing using Commission Junction to run their affiliate program as of 1st April 2008. eBay are going to be running there affiliate program themselves.

I presume the chiefs at Hub HQ have this in hand so that it does not impact us?

2. funride profile image79
    funrideposted 8 years ago

I received that same email last week and I understood that we should "Register with eBay Partner Network on April 1, 2008", "Confirm your registration, and obtain your new identifiers", "Update your links with your new identifiers" and they told us that on April 1st they will send more info about this migration.

Lets see if our ID remains the same roll, if so we donĀ“t have to change nothing over here in hubpages. If they change it we only have to change it on our "Affiliate Settings" I guess.

3. 0
    jooles01posted 8 years ago

It took me weeks to work things out first time around, I found the affiliate linking was a nightmare to understand. Knowing ebay I don't suppose it will be straight forward second time around either!

4. Paper Money profile image60
    Paper Moneyposted 8 years ago

Has anyone got any futher additions to what should happen it's 10 days into April already. I  have registered but not sure if I should just imput my new id info.