jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Can I place my hub link on my personal website?

1. rembrandz profile image88
    rembrandzposted 7 years ago

Hi there

Can anybody tell me if it is okay to place a link to my hubp on my personal website? Mine basically talks about my professional background and showcases my portfolio.

Thanks in advance

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If it's your personal website, can't you link to whatever you want?

rembrandzposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the as always lightning reply.

Well I just wanted to make sure because I have not been able to go through the terms of use thorougly here. Moreover my website is basically for me to find clients online.

3. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

Place your hub widget is better. It updates automatically once there. So, go to your profile and under your pic it is gonna give you the option to get your widget, click that and then copy and paste the link you are given into your sidebar or where you like it best on your website.

rembrandzposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot lyn I'll try that.

2. easylearningweb profile image92
      easylearningwebposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's great to know (about adding the widget). I was planning on adding one or more links on my website, but using the widget is a great idea and well worth it.

Thanks!
      :-)

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Widgets have three options 1. latest, 2. hot and 3. best.

If you like little stuffing, you can add three widgets. These will show different hubs (Four each) and you will get links to twelve of your hubs.

The widget itself links to your profile page and you will get three links to your profile.

However, this looks like stuffing but works.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

working