Putting up multiple linked Hubs

1. 0
    Iðunnposted 6 years ago

I am getting a message

"This report shows links and videos that our crawler has identified as broken. Typically broken means that the link or video returned a 404 Not Found, or a 500 Internal Server Error when we attempted to access it. For videos, this often happens because the video site has pulled access to the video.
    If you don't want to be warned about a particular broken link or video again, you can use the ignore button to ignore the error."

In the past, I seem to remember a way to ask Hubstaff to re-review Hubs that you could reach from "Edit Hub".  I checked and did not see this feature this time.

Because I put the related Hubs up, ready, one by one with a small time difference between them, it read the links to each other as broken links.

Please advise and if possibly, remove the warnings, as the links are not broken.

Thanks in advance.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Just go review the links and then republish the Hubs.  That should fix them.

1. 0
      Iðunnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much, relache!

For the temporary, I just disabled the modules, but I will go try that.  I suppose at worst, I could simply re do the links later as I have the energy.