jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Click Bank, Does it work for you?

1. Jesusjohn78 profile image60
    Jesusjohn78posted 6 years ago

I have been trying to use clickbank for about a year with no luck.   Has any one had an luck with it.  made any money with it.   or have any advice?

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

read the free publication on their sign up page. I have not signed up but it made sense. I am PC and Marketing illiterate, so if I understood it then you will profit from it.

2. sunforged profile image64
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Advice-you can make huge money on clickbank since the commissions are high, and this can be done through bum marketing.

But, most of the real success stories Ive read involve people who can build landing pages, have their own hosting, are great at keyword research and trending and have a PPC budget.

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
        Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I thought about doing the book deal though, but not until I figure out how to set up a website of my own, I mean I started a blog and it took me two weeks to find it again, come on, how can I make money? After I have learned a bit. The book explains that in selling it you "might" get that fifth unique card holder.

3. 0
      Kenrick Chatmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is working for my blog to passively sell related affiliate products. Of course once my traffic increases over time (site is less than 1 year old and just started SEO on it in January), the more money I will make.

I made more money via ClickBank in one month than I made in 7 months using Google Adsense for my blog.

2. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Ergh, click bank, It is possible to make money on there, but they have so many hidden fees, and they charge you left right and centre for things, I just don't want to work with a company like that.

3. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

i hate clickbank! Ive watched over 100.00 in commssions slowly trickly down each week to their service fees because less than 5 unique cc numbers were used to purchase items I promoted.

The item i promoted no longer exists sad

4. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

My complaint isnt that i need 5 unique cc holders. I could put the effort into a quick campaign and make that sale to get my payout.

The complaint is after my selected product was discontinued I stopped promoting CB and basically forgot about it. i went back one day and looked at my balance and saw that it was half as big as the last time I looked. After a certain time they take $1 a week for "service" fees after more time passes it becomes $5 a week ...some random sale trickled in recently to stop the $5 bites, I just dont appreciate losing money ..I would be mad but the ad campaign I used to make the money was with free ad vouchers on facebook

1. thisisoli profile image63
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Happened to me too, I was selling WoW guides through click bank, I had a pretty nice amount,only realised about a month back that it had been knocked down to nothing thanks to their 'service fees'.

1. sunforged profile image64
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

why did you stop - i planned on selling some WoW products eventually too, I noticed that 'sunforged" is a term used in the game. I havent done it yet, because other than an episode of south park, i know nothing about WoW!

1. thisisoli profile image63
          thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

At one point I played WoW, and had built up a boss guides website which was earning me about $500 a month, not including clickbank sales.

Then I met my fiancée, and suddenly I ran out of free time tongue

It's hard to write about the bosses in WoW when you haven't fought against them, because they require a huge amount of co-ordination, and everyone needs to learn all the little tricks needed to survive.

My old WoW website still makes an occasional click here and there, but it is nowhere near the level it used to be.

5. World Marketing profile image61
    World Marketingposted 6 years ago

YES it works. have made $200 in the past week

6. Jesusjohn78 profile image60
    Jesusjohn78posted 6 years ago

I have never been able to make a sale with anything on clickbank.  Thanks for your responses I never knew there were so many fees involved with clickbank.  Or the need for 5 different cc numbers before you can receive your first payment. However, I see that some of you have had some success so I will keep trying.  Those of you who have had success do you have any advice?

7. World Marketing profile image61

yes just made 60 dollars in the past 2 days

8. World Marketing profile image61

made 40 dollars yesterday

working