jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Helpful Health Hub

1. kezi2cool profile image60
    kezi2coolposted 7 years ago

I have these questions regarding Helpful Health Hubs.Please answer them for me.Thanks in advance to everyone.

1]If I win Helpful Health hub,any prize be it daily or weekly,then how will I recieve the payment.Please include all options.

2]If I can have bank transfer of the prize money ,can I send it to someone else's bank account ?

3]If I recieve prize money via checks then withing how many days will it reach me ?.I stay in india.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

1) If you read the contest rules, you will see that because you are located in India, you are not eligible to compete in this contest.

http://hubpages.com/topics/health/2155

2) Moot point.  See above.

3) See point #2.

kezi2coolposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey relache why is not open for Indains and also I would like to know how to contact the administraters of Hubpages

1. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There is a pretty obvious place to find all your answers one is a forum thread that is clearly marked, another is the contest page, the other is big "help' button.

Best of luck

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Ditto.

4. thisisoli profile image57
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Kezi, it is because Hubpages have not gone through the legalities of running a contest in India. To run a competition in a country you need to abide by it's laws when running a competition. This can make it extremely difficult when running a competition in multiple countries, because they all have different laws regarding it.

Thanks thisisoli you guys are real lucky to be foreigners.Definitely Jesus Christ is with you.
      Anyways Best of Luck to You if you're participating.I hope you win some money !!!!!!

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

I have already requested Hubpages to open it for the Indians. They may try it in the next competitions.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

Jyotigi I appreciate your move and hope that what you suppose may happen in near future.Best of Luck to you !!!

working