jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do I delete Adsense from my affiliate settings?

1. 0
    Alexa Vposted 8 years ago

I am trying to put Adsense ads on my websites but Adsense only recognizes Hubpages. So how do I remove it here? I denied access already.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Essentially, you can't remove AdSense ads from your HubPages, that's how the site gets paid for. 

However, if you were to create Hubs with that didn't link to any outside commercial sites, you would be able to turn off the ads on your Hubs.  Be aware that the definition of an "outside commercial site" is any site that is about making money or which runs ads itself.

3. 0
    Alexa Vposted 8 years ago

Thanks, relache.

I guess I will have to delete myself completely then. Be limited to only using Adsense here does not fit into my business plan.

4. zamdooteam profile image61
    zamdooteamposted 8 years ago

So what is the answer to this question...

How Do I Delete Adsense From My Affiliate Settings?

I do not need to make any money out of Adsense here, and I am quite happy if Hubpages keeps any earnings or gives it to charity.

...so what do I need to do to get my adsense id out of my affiliate settings - my hubpages worked fine before I put it in there!

Anyone know the right answer?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Are you saying they don't work now - and if so, what's the problem?

2. goldendragon profile image60
      goldendragonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you don't want to take your share of Adsense earning (which is negligible anyway), you just remove your pid number from affiliate settings. 

If you don't want any Adsense ads shown on you hub,  at hub editing page, select none for Ads.

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

We can certainly remove your AdSense id for you here, just email us at team@hubpages.com, or here.  You can also disable HubPages's access to your adsense account access through the adsense account access interface here:

If you click "disable access", it will have the same effect as us removing your id -- you'll stop getting an impression share here on HubPages.

6. zamdooteam profile image61
    zamdooteamposted 8 years ago

Hi Paul,

Sent in the email and now it's all sorted.

Thanks for your help.