jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)

not to sound like an idiot BUT....

1. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

How do I find out the exact date I joined HubPages? I have a personal goal and need to know this date. Please help me out... thanks

1. cupid51 profile image48
      cupid51posted 7 years ago in reply to this

From my account you may get the date of publication of your hubs. I think from that you can find out when your first hub was published. Hope it will be helpful to you.

2. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

first hub wasnt done til 3 or 4 days after sign up and first forum post just says 3 weeks but thank you for your help

3. TerryGl profile image59
      TerryGlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If uou go to your profile then click stats the left hand date will be when you first published a hub.

1. profile image0

thanks i know it tells me when my first hub was published but i didnt write one til 3 or 4 days after sign up

1. profile image0
          Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

go with 3 days, and thats your sign up date..

2. MyWebs profile image85
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

Did you keep the email from when you registered here? That would be the easiest way.

Otherwise I have not seen a place that shows this date. Next best thing would be to look at date of first published hub, first forum post or hub comment to get close to the date.

I save all such registration emails and label them "Accounts" in case I forget username or email thats associated with a web site.

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

yer smart..I always have to open new accounts..

2. profile image0

i really dont know if i did or not lol but i know i can't go by first pubbed hub because i didnt write one for 3 days after i joined ... i think i did make a forum post though i will check that and my emails thank you

1. profile image0

nope  no saved emails

2. MyWebs profile image85
        MyWebsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Seems like you answered your own question then. If you know it was exactly three days a bit of math gives you your answer.

1. profile image0

not 100% sure it was 3 days or 4 could have been more ... i really dont know but 3 sticks out the most ... owell i'll go with 3 days prior and just call it a day ...

3. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

thanks everyone for your help

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I think you're better off emailing HubPages Staff and finding out, if it's that important.

I hope you get your answer. smile

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Is this so important that you need an exact date? Otherwise you have reached to a very close date if not exact.

6. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

2-8-10.  Hope that helps.

1. profile image0

thank you maddie ... i knew the time it was giving me was off by a few days ... it helps tremendously

working