jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Jimmy too tall has something he's got to say

1. profile image0
    jimmy too tallposted 7 years ago

Aka  Jimmy the Jerk, yeah, it seems im too much of a bad boy for hubpages, since they banned my other account from forums during my first week.  whoo hoo. 

however, i just wanted to say good bye to you all since i just requested to have both accounts deleted.  to be honest, i only came on this damn site to harass a few hubbers in particular that i knew in real life just for the sheer hell of it.  however, since i have yet to run into them. i figure f**k it.  it ain't worth it.  besides, i know for a fact it'll be ten times more fun to do it in real life anywayz.  hehehehe

anyway, i don't need ya' all's pity either. just wanted to let you all know what's up.  however, before I go, I just want to say that you all can suck my *****!!!  lol. try to report  that why don't ya. you can't prove i said anything under that asterisks punks.  lol.  peace out ******as

1. Stimp profile image78
      Stimpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well it obviously IS so important to you and your insecurities that you tell all of us losers where you are disappearing to.  I've never heard of you....so you ain't all that, sorry to say. 

Have a nice life, dick weed....

2. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

how lame is it to join 22 minutes ago to tell people that have never heard of you where to go ... grow up dude

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
    Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago

at least tell us what the name of the other banned account is so we could possibly place you....

1. profile image0
      jimmy too tallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

dude, i just told you.  can't you read?  my other account is called, "jimmy the jerk." lol. damn for a bunch of writers, you guys sure are imbeciles.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey - please don't lump us all in together. Some of our religious members have... how shall I put it?.......

"Unusual" reasoning powers. lol

ciao

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
          Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

define 'unusual'... hmm

precious  wink

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
            Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was just being polite, sweetie pie. wink

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
        Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

he called be an emb...imbic... 

he said I'm stupid.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
          Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

4. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

If you didnt need pity you never would have posted this.

But thats okay you may have a change of heart at some point and see this as a great place.

Have fun in whatever you do

Dale

Closed to reply

working