jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I have just taken the picture in my profile

1. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

I have just take the picture in my profile, this is one of a pair of field mice that I feed in my garden, I built a small rockery for them last spring and live here happily and I feed them each day, do you have field mice or simlar animals in your garden or country?

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I have two pigeons, Madonna and You Bastard, that come to my window most days. They're like a little soap opera. Fighting, flirting, sharing space and so on. She's a bit of a cow and now and then, he lamps her one.

They were here a short while ago, getting along nicely for a change. I'll try and get a picture of them one day smile

3. theirishobserver. profile image60

excellent - would love to see those pics - there are wood pigeons across the road from where I live but they never come into the garden smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I gotta tell you, spamming the forums with so many messages in a short time will eventually hurt your hubscore.

5. theirishobserver. profile image60

uninvited writer thanks for your advice - I dont know what spamming is - but if a score can be knocked down for trying to engage with as many hubbers as possible then that is not a good system - I am more interested in chatting to as many people as possible than I am about any score - thanks again smile

6. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Hi, Irish! I don't think we have any mice around because we feed a host of feral cats, along with a fox, a raccoon, and a couple of opossums.

7. theirishobserver. profile image60

hello - habee - that sounds great - much more adventurous smile

8. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

hes soooo cute Irish!! Thanks for sharing that. smile

working