jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Friday funnies!

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

One day in early spring, an 80-year-old man decided that it was time to plant his tomatoes as he had done every year for 60 years.
    When he got out the shovel to dig the garden, though, he realized that he’d never be able to do all the work himself.
    Unfortunately the only person who could help him was his son Vincent who was in prison. Not knowing what else to do, the man wrote to his son:

Dear Vincent,
    I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If only you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
    Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Dad,
    Not for nothing, but don’t dig up that garden. That’s where I buried the bodies.
    Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police showed up at the man’s house and dug up the entire area. No bodies were found, so they apologized and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son:

Dear Dad,
    Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.
    Love Vinnie

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hehehe, I like you Ms Zsuzsy you always post funny stories, thank you, you brighten up my Day, CONGRATULATIONS for being the first winner in HEALTH contest, you ROCK,

2. manlypoetryman profile image75
      manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That was excellent!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Manly, how is it in your place, nice weather here today, good day to you, Maita

1. manlypoetryman profile image75
          manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good day to you too, Maita...things here are nice...enjoying the weather down here...as well. Enjoy your nice weather !

3. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is way too funny! lol lol Thank you. smile

4. thisisoli profile image57
      thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Haha Brilliant smile

2. profile image0
    LegendaryHeroposted 7 years ago

Hahahaha

3. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

I slept like a baby last night, I peed and poo'd in my jammies and woke up every hour on the hour crying.....jimmy

4. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Wasn't that a good one? Whenever I find something this good I automatically think I want to share it. I'm still chuckling.
    Greeting everybody...from 'spring is in the air' southwestern Ontario

1. TheGlassSpider profile image81
      TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hehehe...I got a chuckle out of that too. Congratulations on your win!

And if Spring is in the air where you are, I need you to send it along to WV, darnit!! I'm buried under the snow here, and gained ten pounds because I can't outside and play! wink

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
        Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry GS I'm selfish and am keeping all the nice warm sun to myself ... I want the snow to melt, I want to plant my new garden, I want to shut off the furnace... just to rub it I'm going outside to play in the mud (well clean out the chicken coop)

1. TheGlassSpider profile image81
          TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can't say I blame you. Minus the chicken coop (I'm jealous!) I want the same as you...and if I had the sun, I probably wouldn't share it either...at least for a little while. wink

You enjoy it! It'll get around to me eventually. smile

5. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Very Cool Zsuzsy and congratulations!

6. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

lol I liked that one ZB! Made me laugh

7. Missi Darnell profile image89
    Missi Darnellposted 7 years ago

Love it, thats a funny for sure!

working