jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google AdSense rejected my account application WHY?

1. Donnacha C profile image84
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

I need help please. I`very new on hubpages, only started 3 weeks ago. Can someone advise me please why my adsense application was rejected by google?
    The message said: Domain ownership not evident

what does that mean and how to fix it? many thanks!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

It sounds like they rejected you for not having substantial web content.  You only have five Hubs (which are only 3 weeks old) and don't have a web site (domain) of your own. 

They want to see good quality web content with good traffic flow, as that's how they know you'll make them money, which is what letting you join AdSense is to them.

Also, make sure you followed these steps correctly,

If you did, it means you need to build up more web content and then try again in a month or two.

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

And I would also suggest opening a blog with blogger.com. I had a couple of new blogs just started and because google owns them I was accepted into the adsense program immediately. The when I came to hubpages, I was already accepted.

4. Donnacha C profile image84
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

thanks for the help! I think I might hold off the re-registration for a while and focus on writing good quality hubs, joining blogger etc. I didn`t join hubpages to make money primarily, however it would be also very nice obviously all in good times. I`m already having a great experience!
    thanks again