jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Unpublished hubs

1. Jule Romans profile image89
    Jule Romansposted 6 years ago

I am in the process of developing several related hubs. I am finding it most helpful to work back and forth between WORD and hubpages. In the process, some of the  unpublished hubs are getting "substandard" warnings. Will the unpublished hubs I am working on affect my hubscore?

Sorry if this is snwered elsewhere. I have looked in FAQ and through the forums, but didn't see it yet.

1. Ivorwen profile image84
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The other day, Maddie (the moderator) left a message on another forum thread that unpublished hubs do not affect your hubscore.

As to the substandard warning, only worry about that after a hub is published.  All it is telling you is that the hub is too short.  It will disappear when you add more content.  smile

2. Jule Romans profile image89
    Jule Romansposted 6 years ago

thank you!

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

In reality, if you only want to reserve a hub title, you can do so by starting a new hub and not adding any content.
    You will see warnings of course, but they don't affect anything unless you hit the 'publish' button.

4. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

i agree. I have several unpublished hubs that I'm working on, and they have never affected my overall hubscore.  If anything, by the time I do publish the hub, it will probably start off with a high hubscore (like already in it's 70's). As for the warnings, they are just for you... to remind you to add more content, nothing to worry about in an unpublished hub. smile