jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

My First Hubs

1. Bundu profile image93
    Bunduposted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone

I am pretty new, only been on here a few days.  I have written a few hubs now using some new writing and some old writing.  4 of my hubs are poetry/creative writing hubs so those are more for fun.  I was wondering if someone could critique my Bioshock 2 gameplay hub?

Thanks, Mark!

1. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The link above is the hub you wanted reviewed and I have reviewed it. It looks good, but there a couple of things you might consider.

(a) use more text capsules, so you can optimize adsense ads.
      (b) add more photos to add more content
      (c) your keywords are nice, but not enough- it's estimated 9-15 keywords is best to use.

Other than that. I like the topic and hope you do well with it. smile

Welcome to HubPages and it's Community Forum. smile

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

In this forum it is ok to post a link to the hub you are asking to have reviewed. http://hubpages.com/hub/Bioshock-2-Gameplay
    I am not a gamer myself so an advice I would try to give would be useless so I will not try.
    Welcome to HP and I am sure that some one will be along soon that does have some idea of what your game is about.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Bundu smile for a first Hub it's well done! layout is good, description, etc. Tags are to the point, maybe want to add type of game systems. Great job!

4. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Read and commented! It's a nice first hub.... Welcome here....and hope too see you around the forums! smile

Also, you're one of the featured favorites today...! Do check....

5. Bundu profile image93
    Bunduposted 6 years ago

Wow thanks for the feedback, seems like I am off to a decent start.  The community here is excellent!

I was a featured favourite??? Nice! I never noticed lol.

I will re-work the article when I get a little time, I had an idea for another hub so I have been working on that.

Thank you again for all of your advice!