jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Over the moon :))

1. WriteAngled profile image89
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub recently and thought it would get 0-2 views per day like all my other hubs. After a couple of days having to get on with other work, I came back and found it had a fair number of views. I looked at the stats and found I was getting traffic from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn although I hadn't tried to set up backlinks on those sites or anywhere else yet.

Next thing, I get an email from someone asking if they can quote from my hub in a conference presentation at a meeting of a national society.

Well, I don't know if any of this will transform into income, but I'm absolutely thrilled with the little waves this hub has made.

I was just at the point of being really discouraged about not understanding SEO, promotion and related matters. So I'm posting this not to boast, but to share my joy.

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile comgrats!!!

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm very happy to hear that you're happy with your results. That's always a good thing.

If you're happy about it. How can I not be? wink

Good for you. smile

3. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Great news! Obviously you have struck a chord with several people. Was it the Welsh sausage hub? smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

hey, that's wonderful. it just goes to show that you never know who is searching for what or who will find it! good for you. smile

5. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Awesomeness with a side of awesome sauce! Congrats on a job well done!

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Well done writeAngled! That's fantastic news! Lots of hubbers on here say that out of 100 or more hubs its only that small percentage does well for them. I'm still waiting for that hub. Just goes to show, keep writing good content and eventually you will hit gold, so congratulations!

7. Rafini profile image80
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

8. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

Hi, it's great to hear when somebody appreciates your work. brilliant stuff, well done!