jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Beginner Would Appreciate Any Suggestions

1. west40 profile image60
    west40posted 6 years ago

Good Morning, I am not the best writer in the world and have a hard time expressing myself verbally but I Love Hubpages, a place to voice my opinions - I would appreciate any thoughts on this or any of my other Hubs.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Jared-Michael-M … Old-Today.

Thanks in advance for your help.

west40posted 6 years ago in reply to this

okay that link didn't work - let me try this:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Jared-Michael-M … -Old-Today

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Hi West and Welcome:) Your hub is a lovely tribute to your sons birthday though to answer your question properly it depends on what you want to get out of hubpages? Writing practice? Extra income? A place to share thoughts and feelings? Connect with other writers? A mixture of all?

This hub was just a tribute - ultimately I would like to improve my writing and earn some extra income.  Since yesterday was my son's birthday I thought it would be a good way to practice my writing and all say pay tribute. - I haven't had to really write anything since college - that was many years ago.

I do have a couple of other hubs that are aimed at possibly making some money.

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I liked you Hub. I think that if you intend to make money here you should know that these types of hubs do not usually generate income.
    Also google likes lots of content.It has been said by many of the top earners here that a good size hub will be between 500 and 1500 words.
    Anyway welcome to hubpages.

Ohma,

Thank You for your input - it is much appreciated and I look forward to reading more of your Hubs.

working