jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

30 hubs in 30 days

1. Lukespook profile image80
    Lukespookposted 6 years ago

I am still pretty new here at hub pages, just 3 weeks. I'm still learning a lot, anyway the 30 hubs in 30 days is a pretty difficult challenge. I have 14 published hubs in about 21 days, so that leaves me 9 days to write 16 hubs.
    Wish me luck!!

1. 0
      pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

good luck hun ... it can be done without a doubt

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Lukespook,

I don't think the Hub Challenge works like that.

The Hub Challenge officially begins at the beginning of each month and runs for 30 days. It would be nice to see you write 30 Hub in 30 Days, but try doing on a planned schedule.

Welcome to HubPages by the way and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Btw- on another note, you claim to have 14 hubs written, but only 13 are presently published. If you have one completed and unpublished, then disregard my statement about the number.

Have a great day. smile

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

the 30 in 30 can be done at any time during the month. there is no set time to start. a handful of us like to begin on the first of the month but that by no means says it can't be done anytime you want to start yours.

You are doing great and yes it would mean you have about half the challenge to go to finish in your first thirty days but don't push it. do what you feel you can get done. Awesome job on what you have accomplished so far.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the correction Lynnchandler. smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Sorry for the confusion.  As Lynne said, the official HubPages 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge can begin any day of any week and simply continues for 30 days from that start point. 

It's silly monkeys like me that seem to find it easier to work on a monthly schedule.  It just makes it easier for me to know what day I'm on rather than remembering what day I started and trying to keep count. 

So, whenever I'm ready to start one of my monthly challenges I just simply invite others to join along in case they have been thinking about it and just hadn't decided when to officially kick off.

I find it's more fun when a group of us do it at the same time so that we can support each other.

Lukespook, you can do it!  Holler if you need help with anything.