jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

LIL WAYNE goes to jail

1. mod2vint profile image68
    mod2vintposted 7 years ago

Lil Wayne sentenced to one year in Manhattan for weapons charge in 2007. Boy justice sure is slow!

1. mintinfo profile image80
      mintinfoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you live the lifestyle of a "thug" you have to deal with the consequences. These guys are influencing allot of youth with their free wheeling, out of control, regressive lifestyles. I say put him on ice for awhile like they did to TIP. Maybe he will learn something.

mod2vintposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank YOU!! That's just what I was trying to say!

2. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

I think the law is harsh on these guys. He possessed a gun 3 years ago and didn't harm anyone.

.... and what Lawyer was representing him? I have no doubt that another person would have gotten away with probation/community service.

mod2vintposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Considering his fame, and life style, I think its a good thing maybe others will learn from his errors. Maybe those who idolize him won't end up like him.

3. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

I beg to differ Mod2vint.

If a highway/road was blocked in America and the Police searched everyone, guns will be found on a lot of people.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll get through it. He seems like a tough cookie.

4. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago

That's kind of sad in my opinion. He didn't harm anyone and there are plenty of people out there who have guns without the proper licensing. Guess what most people get when they are discovered to have unlicensed guns? A fine.

Plus, we all know that we are going to have to say goodbye to those trademarked corn rows. And, he is one of the few rappers I actually enjoy listening to. He has quite the unique voice.

But he'll get through it. I mean, he got shot when he was only ten and lived through it, later becoming one of the best rappers ever. And, I'm sure he'll be well-respected in prison.

working