jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

I've published over 20 hubs!

1. N. Ramius profile image81
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

Granted this may not be the greatest milestone and I'm still only earning a buck or two a month but my hub count finally hit 21.

I still have lots of doubts about actually making any real money, but I think I broke through a psychological barrier by passing 20. It was harder than I thought.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

whoo hoo congratulations!

2. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well done N.! I'm about to break the vaunted 50, but when I consider that I've been a member over two years I feel like crying.

I'm really beginning to feel that promoting takes far more time than writing the articles themselves though.

3. Dave Mathews profile image59
      Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the writing part is a breeze but to actually earn ana great thing to accomplish. I've written 42 hubs over the past month and half and haven't earned even one dollar. I write for the love of God and the love of writing, and having someone read what I've written.

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

congrats N,
    21 is a good number keep up the good work and happy hubbing.....jimmy

3. Sally's Trove profile image100
    Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago

Every personal milestone is a great milestone, 'cause it's one step closer to the goal. Keep up the good work and look forward to every reason to celebrate, including Hub number 50, which seems so far away from me! I think most of us have this trepidation, whatever it can be called, this anxiety about producing.  Try to relax and enjoy what you are doing, because what you are doing is fine indeed.

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulation. Keep up the good work.

Maybe, if you really want to make sure you're doing well, pay a visit to the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and posts up a few links, like 3 and have other hubbers criticize your work.

Usually, other people can give advice that can help improve your work and teach you things, you might not have taken into account or give you information you are not aware of.

Just a thought... smile

The Extreme Hub Makeover Link

5. Bundu profile image94
    Bunduposted 6 years ago

Congrats! I am way behind, just hit number 10 tonight but I am really liking this website.  I agree with you totally N. Ramius I think only a vaunted few will ever make any serious money (and since the majority of my hubs so far have been creative writing I am not helping myself!) but I am hoping that the practice will eventually lead me to writing a book one day!

6. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I thought 50 was a massive milestone, but I think i will be happier when I break a Ton