jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Formatting Problem - Table Defaulting to Column Mode

1. Chris Telden profile image88
    Chris Teldenposted 6 years ago

Hi HubPages,

For my new hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/LED-Lenser-Flashlights-Coast, I want the tables to each be on their own full column, not slid up under the left column of the module above. For some reason, though, most of them are displaying that way. That looks awkward and necessitates scrolling.

It looks correct in edit mode, but I can't seem to get it to display properly in the published version.

I'm using the Epiphany browser in Ubuntu. I also checked it in Firefox.

What do I do?

Thanks!
    CT

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

The two capsules above the ones I think you're having a problem with are an Ebay Capsule on the left and a Text Capsule on the right.

On the ones that look right the Text Capsule is on the left and the Ebay Capsule is on the right.

The longer text wraps around the Ebay Capsule.

So swap your capsules around on the ones that you're having the layout problem with and it should fix it.

1. Chris Telden profile image88
      Chris Teldenposted 6 years ago

Thanks, Darkside.  That fixed it - for all but two.  Then I figured the problem with the remaining ones was that the text was shorter than the Amazon capsule and stretched the text out a bit with line breaks.  That fixed the stragglers.  smile

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 6 years ago

Looks good!

A suggestion: Add an image to each hub, so if people view your profile page they'll see the product displayed next to the title rather than your profile image being used for every single hub.

working