jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Moving an old hub to the front

1. De Greek profile image84
    De Greekposted 6 years ago

I ahve posted my 7th hub andI noticed that my favourite hub has now been moved away from the front page/my profile.

How can I bring it to the front page again and move another hub to page 2 please?

If anyone can help me, please contact me on my hub page http://hubpages.com/profile/De+Greek

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can't - the default view is always your "latest" Hubs. If that Hub truly is your best, people will see it if they click the "best" button.

There is a solution though - you can include links in your profile "blurb".  So you could add a sentence inviting people to view what you think is your best Hub, including a link to the Hub.

De Greekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much. Helpful :-)

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

What you are seeing is always the latest hubs, this is automated. You can access your other hubs by using the "best" or "more" tabs, and so on.

De Greekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but waht I want is to see my best hub on "My Profile" page, so that people can comment on it. I am keen to see waht people think of it, if I am on teh right track. The vanities of authorship :-)))

3. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Nice sollution But I think adding an Authors Choice Tab to the page to be opened as the default would be nice too.

working