jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Having Problems with Ebay Capsules

1. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

I'm curious if they're being changed in light of Ebay going to their own affiliate program. I can't seem to get products from ebay to pull up. I'm even copying part of the auction titles and using the seller, and nothign is pulling up. There's tons of items available for regular auctions under the category, and the capsules aren't pulling anything.

I'm trying 2 different capsules for 2 different items.

2. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

EBay is changing their affiliate program and should be done with changes soon, I tried signing up for their program and they said I had to wait till they were done making switch.
    So maybe that's why you are having problems.
    I have some EBay items on my hubs but not getting any credit for them right now- oh well. I figure it adds a nice little touch to my hubs though for the time being.

3. Whitney05 profile image63

I figured it was because of the switch, but I assumed products would still appear. When will we be able to sign up for the new program? I never received the email about it, but heard about it in the forums here.

4. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

Paul Deeds will be working on that when he returns from vacation. I don't know the ETA on it, but I believe it's one of his top priorities.

5. Whitney05 profile image63

Thanks Jason. Do you know if in the new program we'll be able to see what items were purchased?

6. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

I honestly have no idea. This was a change made by the EBay folks. Paul might be able to share what the API will allow but there's some information here:

http://affiliates.ebay.com/

7. youku profile image60
    youkuposted 9 years ago

The ebay ads is useless. I never make any money from ebay. Maybe you should change your ads to Amazon.

8. beyondrichard profile image61
    beyondrichardposted 9 years ago

Could HP change ebay ads to Auctionads.  Auctionads looks much beautiful and helps us earn much more.

working