jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Notifications of Forum Comments?

1. Lynda Gary profile image59
    Lynda Garyposted 7 years ago

Scenario:  A hubber posts a comment on a forum thread.  That comment is followed by additional comments, etc.

Problem:  How does someone KNOW -- without constantly backtracking -- whether anyone has subsequently commented?

For people who are active in the forums, it must be even more difficult?  I like to read / follow comments that come after mine because in many instances a subsequent comment refers specifically to mine, may ask me for more info, etc.

Actually, now that I think about it, the same thing applies to commenting on a hub.  Is there a way to be notified of subsequent comments?

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whem you click to forum button and come to main page of forum you will notice "Latest Activity in All Forums".
      There are three buttons just below this.
      Show: All   Your   Unanswered.
      Click "your" button and you will be at desired place.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Your hubtivity will also provide links. smile good job, Jyoti

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks dame. I agree with you.This is another way to find out.

3. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 7 years ago

And don't forget the Feed to keep track of things that you do here at Hubpages!

1. Lynda Gary profile image59
      Lynda Garyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Feed? 

Otherwise, thanks guys!  I found the "All Your Unanswered" (but I guess I thought that referred to pending questions). Will have to play around with it...

4. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Yeah, at the top, next to Forums you will see the tab labelled Feed, most of your actions site wide on hubpages get put there through your Hubtivity, but then thinking about it, Jyoti answered your query more accurately....

working