jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can I post in Hubpages blog?

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

I am in Hubpages since long time but can not find a way to post in Hubpages blogs. At the most I can comment on these blog posts.

Can I write in the blogs? If yes how can I?

Intervention from learned participants or hubpages authorities solicited.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No...the blog is for HubPages staff...

2. Haunty profile image86
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

This is not the place to discuss this question. Email hubpages telling them more about what you want to post.

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. Is it OK to ask hubpages about the same by emailing them?

This is the place to ask anything which is not in the FAQ. i have been answering questions continually. Why can I not ask a question which I want to know?
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

There's the blog and the Learning Center

As Uninvited Writer has said, it's a blog for HubPages staff. Or you are invited to contribute.

Otherwise the usual way for hubbers to make an appearance is to be interviewed. But they'll post the blog, not you.

5. Haunty profile image86
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

You can ask the guestion here. But be prepared to get misleading answers that will not help you at all.

The blog is for staff, but Hubpages displays an open-mindedness about anything that is potentially to benefit the site. So the answer to your question may largely depend on what you want to post. I think this is better discussed in email.

working