jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

need help setting up kontera

1. Browland profile image91
    Browlandposted 7 years ago

Hi, I'm trying to apply for Kontera. I got approval, but I can't find my affiliate code anywhere to enter into my affiliate settings page. Also, I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the html code they gave me. I don't know where I'm supposed to copy and paste it. Please help me understand this stuff! It's really confusing me.

Browlandposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It looks like it's the same process for infolinks as well. I just don't get how to paste the script code into the website's HTML source.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Browland, if you've only just joined HubPages, don't waste your time with Kontera.  Apparently it's not really worth it until you're getting good traffic.

The advice about pasting into the source code refers to your own website.  HubPages is different - you paste your affiliate ID into the affiliate settings page on your account.  Then the Kontera links will place themselves in your Hubs.

Okay, thanks.

I'm still confused because I didn't see the affiliate code I need to enter into the affiliate settings page.

Ok, nevermind, I found it.

3. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I dont know anyone who actually uses Kontera here... does anyone else use it?

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've got it on just now, but I had it disabled for a couple of months as well.
      In total, I've made .38cents with it, that's US cents, not eurocents.

1. shazwellyn profile image83
        shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So the beer is on you then!? lol

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's one very small beer LOL.
          I put it back on after they changed their rules so that what little you earn carries over from month to month. OK I'm probably a bit desperate - every penny counts right? - but it may be several years before i see a payout.

working