jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Little Investment = Huge Returns

1. soni2006 profile image44
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Yes, my dear friends, it is true, little investment of hard work and spare time for writing one hub per day in the hubpages hubchallenge is paying off very well for many people who are into it seriously including me. You just need to be consistent and there will be huge returns.

Let me know how it is going for you in monetary terms if you are into hubchallenge.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Soni, it pays of, and today I checked my earnings, it reached 99. something USD hehe, isnt that amazing? And to think I am not even thinking of earning, I just try to write everyday if i can,,,

2. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

I tried the 30 hub challenge and due to my ease of distraction and lack of motivation, I failed. Huge admiration for those that can deliver. However I am starting to see better results on my hubs all the time and hubpages does work. Congrats on your 400+ soni! smile

soni2006posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot wrenfrost for your motivation. Yes hubpages does work. I agree.

3. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I don't do the hubchallenge, but writing a lot of quality articles sure helps bring in the moolla smile

Yes Susana writing quality articles is the key to success.

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

If I wasn't such a shiftless, beer swilling layabout, I'd have a lot more hubs.

No problem, you can have more with all these things going on buddy. Best of luck shadesbreath.

working