jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

How do you become a hubpages elite?

1. dogluver1 profile image61
    dogluver1posted 7 years ago

I would like to become one of these, how do you do it?

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

There is an entire page about the Hubpages elite - click the link next to my picture for info on what the Hubpages elite do for/on the site. smile

1. dogluver1 profile image61
      dogluver1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks! smile

2. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile

Im sorry I have not checked out the link. I get lazy sometimes..

But I have noticed who is elite.

they have been here for more then 6 months,(more like a year, but Im not sure..) they are helpful, knowledgeable, and write QUALITY content. Elite...

uh, I was going to post a link to the definition of elite, and I am thinking now, HP might want to cange it to...HP most helpful, or something? Just an idea.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

Write lots of high quality Hubs, be very helpful to other Hubbers (especially Newbies), be a well-known and popular Hubber, join in and generally go well beyond what the rest of us ordinary Hubbers offer the Hubbing community.

1. myownworld profile image80
      myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

actually, you do all those things even without the 'e' by your name.... smile

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the lovely compliment, but the elite Hubbers run things like the Hubmob and Hubnuggets that they put a lot of time into for the benefit of the rest of us. I just do my writing and pop in occasionally!  The elite Hubbers really do a good job.

2. gamergirl profile image61
      gamergirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

myownworld is right - the description you gave describes a good hubber.  tongue

The Hubpages elite is a "title" given to a group of people who manage special projects like the HubNuggets and HubGreeters.

Each team works to enrich the Hubpages community in various ways, and we're all volunteers.

4. dogluver1 profile image61

smile

5. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago
  6. dogluver1 profile image61

thanks again guys

7. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

As Gamergirl pointed out, we're volunteers.  If you're interested in becoming a volunteer for one of the groups mentioned in the link, email the HP Staff.  I'm sure they'd love to add more enthusiastic volunteers to the teams!

8. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Don't forget, none of us volunteered just to have a little [e] attached to our profile pictures.

The 'Elite' status is a new addition, it came a long time after all of us were already helping in the forum and volunteering for different projects.

9. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 7 years ago

With "e" or not we all can contribute to Hubpages, everybody in its own way. I think experience and knowledge and extraordinary point of view are priceless.

working