jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Freedom of Speech

1. mr. daydream profile image60
    mr. daydreamposted 7 years ago

While riding on public transportation (bus, L, etc.), is it OK for commuters to talk about whatever they want to talk about with their friends. Caring on conversations that starts debates where some passengers may cheer and listen on with delight, while some overtly-agitated passengers may get offended and deem too racy?

2. mr. daydream profile image60
    mr. daydreamposted 7 years ago

C'mon now. I know someone's rode the bus or the L with that one clown or group of people that had everyone rollin' in the aisles.

3. mod2vint profile image66
    mod2vintposted 7 years ago

You don't have to ride a bus. People do this with their cell phones. Personally I find that very annoying especially if waiting in line for something. On the other hand sometimes it helps to pass the time.

1. mr. daydream profile image60
      mr. daydreamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

(LOL)

4. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 7 years ago

I think once a year they ride a bus in Toronto (Canada) without their underwear or any wear below waist. I do not remember exactly and do not remember the cause. But it's a fact. Somebody who lives in Toronto can confirm. it's strange I forgot the reason for that demonstration.

1. Glenn S. profile image61
      Glenn S.posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lmao

2. mr. daydream profile image60
      mr. daydreamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think I seen something like this on Inside Edition last year, but it was in New York. And they citicize the Hip-Hop generation wear their pants around their knees... Indecent Exposure is off limits!

working