jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Popular hub to unpopular hub??

1. warchild75 profile image47
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

Just curious as i had a hub that was gained 2000 views in 3 days and was second on google has now vanished ff googles radar and has dropped to 150 views a day,how has this happened and why,can anybody shed some light? thanks

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow! I still have a lot to learn! I'd be over the moon if any of my hubs hit the 150/day viewing mark!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Google is as Google does.  They tend to give new web pages a bit of a boost for being new, and then after a few days, that boost moves along to whatever else is the newest.

You'll find lots of threads in the forum from people describing similar circumstances and no one has ever reported anything really effective to do about it.

1. blondepoet profile image80
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Yes there are probably a lot of people writing on the subject and as a result yours has been pushed back further on the google pages.

2. Ladybird33 profile image75
      Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

All is true as they say but is still isn't fun sad

1. waynet profile image48
        waynetposted 6 years ago

A backlinking campaign could get you back on top, if you are not in some seriously high competition that is....I like to be on top!!

2. warchild75 profile image47
        warchild75posted 6 years ago

I think you guys are right i think the competition just increased,its a shame as i have gone from 2000 views in under a week to 48 today,and i got a lot of clicks on ebay and earned quite well.Never mind

3. Haunty profile image83
        Hauntyposted 6 years ago

So long residual income myth?

1. 61
          alicepatelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Haunty profile image83
            Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi alice! smile

working