jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

2 questions, what film makes you cry, and

1. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

if the film was about traveling back in time, but only your life time, what part of your life would you like to go back to, and why. The reason why I ask this is because I just watched the film Peggy Sue got Married, yeah I know it's old, but I sobbed all the way through it, not only because of the romance bit, but mainly because all my older relatives have gone, and I really wanted to go back and see my mum and dad and aunt and uncles. so what part of your past would you like to visit?

1. Megavitamin profile image86
      Megavitaminposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love that movie!  I know exactly what you're talking about.  When she answers the phone and it's her grandmother, ah, gets me every time!  I agree that I would love to go back to my younger years before I lost some family and friends.  They'd think I was a freak because I probably wouldn't stop hugging them.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image81
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Most sad movies just make me cry at one or two parts, or right at the end...but the end-all, be-all of tear-jerking movies for me is What Dreams May Come...I think I cried, literally, through almost the entire movie--sometimes for different reasons.

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Must admit I am a crier. I cry when I am happy, sad, angry, you name it. I am also a softy so the list of movies would take 2 or 3 pages of this thread to list.
    As to the other part of your question I would go back to Thanksgiving of 2008. Any one that has read my hub "When Help is NO Help" would understand this.

4. Padrino profile image59
    Padrinoposted 6 years ago

I don't usually cry during movies But I think every man with a heart cries at the end of Brians song.