jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

where do i post the html code to ad banners to my hub?

1. snowman12 profile image60
    snowman12posted 6 years ago

Ok i joined the affiliates , highlighted and copied the Html code with my hub adress imbedded , now where do i post the code in to my hub.
    Im trying to add banners etc

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just to clarify what others have said - the banners etc. on the affiliate sites are only for use on your own websites.  You can't use them on HubPages.

You need to paste your affiliate ID for each one into your Affiliate Settings on your account page - then it automatically applies to each Hub.

For Amazon and eBay, you add a capsule.  Kontera and Adsense happen automatically - you don't control where they appear.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The use of HTML is very limited on this site, and you can't paste ad banner code into a Hub.

3. snowman12 profile image60
    snowman12posted 6 years ago

Why does the site its self promote these things?

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What affiliates are you referring to?

This is where you add the publisher/associate/affiliate ID for each program: http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

Here is additional information on signing up:

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You dont use affiliate banners on hubpages, edit your affiliate settings, you can then uses modules with Amazon and Ebay, as well as Adsense and Kontera adverts to earn revenue.

5. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

yeah I think he's confused the google ad html you can generate in your Adsnse account for your personal website, and doesn't realise that Google does the ads automatically for you in Hubpages