jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Additional Capsule for Google AdSense in place of Ebay

1. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Since E-Bay is not available to many members of Hubpages and unless you target your hub around an item on Amazon you do not see results...can there be a choice to add "Google Adsense Ads capsule" instead?

Ads appear near the top of a hub, but for those of us who write longer hubs, I know I would like to add a few extra down the page. Not to over-do it, just increase my chances for revenue.

Also, would be nice in an Adsense module if we could select Keywords to target a specific type of ad in a module.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Google Adsense has a limit of Ads to be displayed on a page. Normally the limit is 3 ads per page but some websites with special accounts can display more ads on a page. Moreover, more than a certain amount of ads on a page will make it look spammy and visitors won't approve of it.

If people were to select keywords, then it will effect Google's business in a bad way as there will be low CTRs and low conversion rates.

So, in my opinion these things are well though of. smile

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Hubs automatically carry the maximum number of Google ad units that can be displayed unless you have set a hub to lower ad settings.

4. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Thanks UH and Relache. Just looking for something to use instead of E-Bay and Amazon.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Micheal, learn affiliate marketing in depth and you can promote products of other affiliates which allow you to promote stuff with a hyperlink. While promoting products, please make sure your hubs don't look spammy.

Best of luck!

Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I appreciate your responses.

2. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

michael you have thousands of alternatives already available to you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-Ten-Affilia … h-Hubpages

dont be restrained by the "capsule" concept.

and as suggested, your desire for those specific adsense requests are impossible.

although, you already have the ability to target keywords, experiment more with your capsule headers!

Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you sunforged. I will also read the hub you listed.

working