jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (21 posts)

Premature ejactulation cause

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

to be honest, that's never happened to me before, so i honestly don't know how that feels like to prematurely ejaculate.  however, at risk of being made fun of here, it usually helps if you like self please yourself before any date you have to relieve stress and tension.  this way, it won't matter how hot or cute the girl is, you'll already be in a calm state of mind when you have sex with her.  at least that's what helped me with my first and only girl i've done it with.  big_smile

1. LastLongerCoach profile image60
      LastLongerCoachposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey I saw that in There's Something About Mary!!

But I think it's a great method.. good one!

1. nikepick99 profile image60
        nikepick99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

2. Richieb799 profile image62
      Richieb799posted 7 years ago

This is weird, one girl always used to get me over excited, I dunno if it was because I found her really cute and sexy and the things she did but it leaves you feeling like you havent pleased her, but I never had the problem with other girls I could go for at least an hour if need be.. helps to relax and not worry about it

This isn't talked about much. Sometimes the girl IS too HOT too handle, am I right??

In a way it's a good problem to have wink

But seriously, I think in this case, you need to remain super calm and that should help.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

gee im surprised this threads not a lot more popular considering all the sexual inuendos that goes on hubpages. lol.

1. tantrum profile image59
          tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Men don't like to talk about ejaculation issues. They prefer to comment on anorgasmic ladies !
          lol

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
            Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lollollol

2. qwark profile image61
          qwarkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

..being an "older" guy, I don't have those problems anymore...than goodness!  :-)
          Ladies? I love "em!
          Many times, when I was young and exitable, I disappointed a potential lover...lolol
          I finally learned how to control myself. I explained it in my last comment...worked fine!

3. LastLongerCoach profile image60

big_smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
          Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Spam doesn't usually get much discussion around it usually.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
            Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol Gotta take notice of this wisdom!!!

If you consider your TOS and the rules on SPAM.... You may very well OVERCOME all those reasons WHY you became a TWO MINUTE TERRIER in the first place!! hmm lol

2. profile image60
            foreignpressposted 7 years ago

It's called discipline. It has to do with strong abdominal muscles and the man's mental ability to "turn off" his feelings of euphoria just before ejaculation is reached.

Much depends also on how much time there is for the sex act. If it's a "quickie" then get it done. However, if time is not a factor, then enjoy and relish the moment for as long as possible.

But the man must be in charge of his emotions. That's what makes a man a man. A woman can be free to experience the sensations of friction, but the man must always be aware of not only the woman's experience but his own. If that's a problem then there are devices that prevent ejaculation. But these shouldn't be necessary.

Not only does this approach prolong the sex act, it also enables the woman to have multiple orgasms. Only when the woman starts to feel dry should the man ejaculate.

You think the abs are important? Interesting.. never heard of that one.. maybe because it takes the pressure off thrusting using the PC muscles?

Yeah if it's a quickie, then that's fine, but the definition of PE is when the man comes before he wants to. Basically can't control it..

I agree that the best way to avoid PE is to be 100% aware and pay full attention to your partner's pleasure. Then you'll take care of yourself anyway..

2. qwark profile image61
              qwarkposted 7 years ago

Why is "hubbing" about sex considered to be spam...when I can talk about the drop dead killing power of My S&W .45, stainless steel "chieftan" automatic and hey baby, that draws attention and "hubbin" like shit draws flies? Are we that screwed up? Really?

I agree.. this is a serious problem for 30-40% of men and I honestly want to know! And actually, most people can benefit from a bit of mental control skill..

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
                Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Because his hub is on exactly the same topic, that makes it spam.

Or I should say, his previously posted hub...

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
                  Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Busted!

1. Pearldiver profile image87
                    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well either that or he shot himself in the foot prematurely hmm

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
                      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Been there

Done that

Closed to reply

working