jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Can you have 2 accounts at amazon?

1. ruanz3 profile image62
    ruanz3posted 7 years ago

I have problems retrieving my login info of my old account and amazon does not respond.  Is it possible to have 2 associate accounts and is there another way to get my login details back. I have the ID of my old account because it is still entered at hubpages. I dont wana just start a new account because i may have earnings in my old one.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If you click the link that says "need help?" that is right next to the sign-in boxes on the affiliate site you get the following message:

And of course, there are a few live links.  If you still know what email you used to sign up, it should be just a matter of doing a password reset.

ruanz3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Already did that, and no it was not just a matter of doing a password reset. I wouldnt begin a topic at HP if i didnt try anything else first.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

So, what part of trying to do a password reset with Amazon didn't work?

ruanz3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

When i added on of the emails it could be they asked other details i couldnt remember. The other emails i entered they didnt send me a reply to that email. They have a crap system cos if you enter an email it doesnt tell you whether that email is associated with them or not. They just say you wil get an email if it is o_O

4. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 7 years ago

Mr Jon and nikepic your spam has been reported.

5. ruanz3 profile image62
    ruanz3posted 7 years ago

Wow these spammers need a life.

working